strange email problem

Reaction score
I use mail to get my gmail emails forwarded to me, every now and then (maybe three times a fortnight) it tells me my password has been rejected.

I go to gmail to see if I can log in via firefox and it won't accept my password either, I then have to get a reset your password email sent to hotmail, which also won't accept my password. I end up having to reset my password for both email accounts on a regular basis. I know most definitely that I'm not forgetting the password, I don't tell anybody what it is and I've used a different one each time.

I'm using a macbook purchased around July, without leopard. Mail to check my emails and firefox as a web browser.

I have no idea what the problem could be, it used to happen with my hotmail address and I thought it was a problem with them, so I signed up for gmail but now it's just happening to both of them.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

Ask a Question