Safari Reading List Problem

Reaction score
Hi There, Any that I save to my "Read Later" section of Safari, the link when I return to it take me to "Top Sites"? I hope that makes sense. So my read later links all of them when clicked on take me to safari's top sites? HELP!

Thanks Dennis

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Have you tried Resetting Safari? Make sure you have your saved passwords handy as they will all be wiped.

Reaction score
Yes I did reset Safari. This one is bizarre i can access data from the web client and all my other macs. Just something wrong with the MB Air? Scratching Head!

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Quit Safari. Go to Finder & hold down the Option button as you click on Go in Finder menubar. You should be able to see your user library there now. Select it. Scroll down to the Safari folder. Inside you should find a TopSites.plist. Drag that onto your Desktop & rename it adding disabled to the beginning. Relaunch Safari & see if the issue persists.

Another step you could take is to go offline & see if the Reading List still sends you to the Top Sites window.

Ask a Question