Recovering Entourage...

Reaction score
I managed to crash my laptop yesterday... I called Apple and they told me I will have to backup what I can, and then do a clean erase/install of the OS - wiping my whole hard drive....

I'm still able to boot in terminal mode and recover folders/files via my desktop. So, I'm backing up everything that seems important... (it says it'll be copying for the next two hours...)

The one thing I really care about is my email... I haven't done a complete backup thingy from entourage in about a month. Though for the past month I've been allowing my desktop to catch all my incoming emails in addition to my laptop doing the same.

I'm wondering though, is there any way to find the files/folders that entourage was pointing to on my laptop, and place those in their corresponding places on my desktop, making my desktop's entourage start exactly where my laptop was at with folder structure and email saves?

Thanks for any help/advice!

Ask a Question