Recovering Deleted Data Help

Reaction score
My girlfriend accidentally deleted an important word document from her Mac recently and has been frantically searching for ways of retrieving it. We have been able to find various programs which have been able to detect the file, but they all require payment of amounts of money that either one of us are not able to afford.

I was hoping that somebody here may have information on an actual good program that may be used to retrieve deleted files and that is free. I know I sound like a cheapskate, but that is because I am. If anybody has any information on a program like this, please let me know. Thank you!

Reaction score
- Tools that can help you recover deleted files does not provide the standard in any operating system. Therefore, to recover deleted files undelete software, you need to understand the software from a third party.Undelete internal system for storing files on the disk, and use this knowledge to locate the disk space occupied by a deleted file . Because another file may have some or all of use can not guarantee this disk space to recover deleted files, or if it is, it does not suffer from a number of corruption. However, due to the immediate re-use of space is not a very good chance that you will recover deleted files unchanged.

Ask a Question