Rapidshare.com stuck in redirect loop

Reaction score
hey guys,

been trying to access rapidshare for the last couple of days and keep getting the following message on firefox:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

I can get to it using my phone on the same network, and also a pc in the house. I've tried chrome and safari but get similar messages. i've done a virus scan which showed nothing, i've cleared cache's and even reinstalled snow leopard, but its still happening.

anyone got any ideas on what the problem could be and how to fix it?

Cheers

Nick

Reaction score
Could be your ISP or Proxy Server blocking it.

You can always view source and read where its redirecting to, then enter that address.

Reaction score
If it was the ISP wouldn't the other machines in the house be affected? I've tried software to change my mac address and that isn't working either. It's strange I can still access my files from rapid share if I know the links but still can't get to the actual page. How would I find out if it's a proxy server. As far as I'm aware I don't use one.

Reaction score
Re: Rapidshare.com stuck in redirect loop (Solved)

i've put solved, but tbh i dont know what solved it. today i decided to wipe the mac and reinstall from time machine. now i can access rapidshare. how strange!

Ask a Question