Quick intro

Reaction score
Hello, just thought it polite to introduce myself. I'm not new to Mac, indeed my first ever computer was an Apple IIe back in 1981. Since then I have enjoyed various Apple II machines, a Mac Plus, Mac SE, Mac II in various combinations. However finances dictated a retreat to the other side for the last 20 years or so. But now I'm single again (long story, boring), and can no longer drive (which costs a fortune these days) due to being a bit unsteady with Parkinson's, I thought I'd treat myself. Well, I had to really, as it was becoming increasingly difficult to use my slowly failing Dell laptop. So I drained the savings and held my breath and ordered me an iMac 27" Retina display, 8GB 2TB machine. What a cracking piece of kit it is - I haven't been so excited about a computer in a long time! The intuitive interface is still as simple and friendly as ever I'm glad to see. I do have questions, but that can wait. This is just me saying Hello!

Ask a Question