Problems With Entourage.

Reaction score
2 problems.

1.Having some problems with sending email in Entourage. some problem with the smtp server authentication it says on both mine and my wifes macs. was just sporadic on my wifes mac now on both
Upgraded to leopard (still not sure why yet) and now cant really use entourage as i desperatly need for business, loved entourage until now, but need to resolve this issue, is it prob with server via my domain or with the programme itself?
Having to use MAIL now and i dont like it it doesnt do what i want it to, you know the score its what your used to.

2. Since upgrading i cant put my main identity (i saved before upgrading) back into entourage so i still have all my contacts, now the main identity is blank of contacts.
how do i place the main identity so it recognises it so i have my contacts back, i saved on seperate hard drive i just need to know how and where to put it so it uses that as identity and not the one it created when re-installed office.

Anyone can help pls contact and on skype if need be.

Cheers.

Kris Watson

Ask a Question