Printer HELP!

Reaction score
I have a lexmark 9300 series and it used to print without a hitch. Now that I installed leopard, it won't. I tried uninstalling then reinstalling the software but when it gets to the final step it says that my printer has not been added to the list in the printer setup utility, launch the application and add the printer. Then I went into finder a searched for the application but it seems to be missing. I would really like to solve this problem so any help you can give would be much appreciated.

Reaction score
The problem is likely an outdated printer driver. Since it appears that was not included in your Leopard package, go to Lexmark's website and search for an update for the driver that will work on Leopard. Keep in mind that it might not be available yet, unfortunately.

Reaction score
What about the printer setup utility? Why is it missing from my utilities folder and where can I get it?

Ask a Question