Help With Printers!

Reaction score
This is how the system at my house is setup for now.

I have a total of three computers. A windows XP Laptop. A Windows XP Desktop and a OS X Mac 10.5.4.

I am running a Linksys WRT54G Wireless router. All computers can use the internet on it.

This is how my printer is hooked up. I have a regular printer and a fax/printer/copier combo, both plugged into the Windows laptop. The laptop has an Ethernet cord plugged strait into the Router. Printers work fine on this computer.

Next, I can use those printers(Printer sharing) with my Windows Desktop. This Desktop is wireless. But, I can find the computer and the printers on the router/network.

Now this is where I'm having the problem. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! I GET CONFUSED BY THIS...

On my OS X macbook(wireless) I can use the internet! I can also find my Wireless Windows Desktop and FTP files between the two(using the command K).

The problem is I can't find the printers on the other computer. Every now and then when I search for the windows laptop it will find it, but it gives a message something like, "server does not exist"

HELP? :D

Ask a Question