print controller

Reaction score
I'm running OSX 10.4.11 on a MacBookPro and have recently been having problems stopping my USB connected printer when printing. In the past, when I wanted to 'stop' a document printing I could use 'print controller' to 'abort' / 'stop' or 'empty the print queue.

Somehow I seem to have 'lost' the print controller... I cannot find anything to allow me to stop printing any further pages.

Since we have changed residences since this computer was purchased (2006) and the Mac came 'ready to drive' and I cannot now find my original disc is there anywhere I might download a "replacement" 'print controller' that I have just realised may have (somehow) been deleted in error.... I don't think it was "me"

Ken

Reaction score
The Print software normally only appears when you have something in the print que.

When Printing you should be able to click on it and stop the printing.

10.4 used to have a bad problem with print jobs getting stuck in the que, so they may have nixed that.

Re-Install your Printer and see if that helps.

Ask a Question