Please help me

Reaction score
I am not able to open things on the desktop anymore:S
When I click there are no respons?

I cant install things anymore becouse when i get to the "installation type" in the installation process nothing happen when i click on install?

I bellive is a sort of virus but i am not able to install any anti virus software because i can't install :S

can someone plaese help me...please please please

Reaction score
Have you tried repairing permissions? Sometimes that simple procedure can fix some minor problems. According to Apple, occasionally the user permissions associated with files or applications become damaged, which can prevent a file or application from working as it should. See this article. So, you might want to try to run Disk Utility (Applications > Utilities > Disk Utility). Open the application, select the mounted volume for your hard drive and click "repair disk permissions."

Reaction score
I am not able to open things on the desktop anymore:S
When I click there are no respons?

I cant install things anymore becouse when i get to the "installation type" in the installation process nothing happen when i click on install?

I bellive is a sort of virus but i am not able to install any anti virus software because i can't install :S

can someone plaese help me...please please please
Or you can try this-
https://www.mac-help.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3596

Ask a Question