Please help me.

Reaction score
My girlfriend was deleating some stuff on our mac laptop that is about 5 years old and the entire computer went black and will not come back on. The power supply is green but she is freaking out that she ruined the computer. I am in Arizona and she is in Oregon and I know very little about computers in general. Can anyone help us out?

Reaction score
Hello,
Do you hear the startup chime or anything else coming from the Mac when you boot it up?

Reaction score
Re: Please help me. Yes she said she can hear it start up, but nothing else happens a

Hello,
Do you hear the startup chime or anything else coming from the Mac when you boot it up?

She says that she can hear it start up, but nothing else happens and the screen remains blank.

Reaction score
Does the Mac beep when it's rebooted? If so, how many times does it beep? In the meantime, check the RAM. In addition, tell us exactly which model laptop this is, and which operating system it has.

Reaction score
hi guys i need help i have macbook pro early 2009
processor 2.53 ghz intel core 2 duo
memory 4gb 1067 mhz ddr3
250 gb hard drive
i try'd to upgrade my hard drive to 500 gb i buy the hitachi 500 gb 7200rpm and i install'd it its working but every time when i try to open any thing it gets pause my whole system for 30 sec sometime more then 30 sec and then it works back normally and it keep doing like that so please i need help guys what can i do to resolve this problem
thnx.... joe

Ask a Question