picasa - Microsoft only

Reaction score
Hi I was hoping to download the picasa picture simplicity as I have it at work, but it only works with microsoft. Is there any way of getting it to work in OS X version 10.4.8? Or is there something better compatible with mac. Thanks:smile:

Reaction score
what kind of mac do you run ?
if its intel you can run windows xp on the mac either with bootcamp ( reboot the mac ) or parralles ( running windows as a mac aplication )
if you have a powerpc mac use virtual pc

Reaction score
Hi bluekatt - its an ibook powerbook 4,3 - power pc 750 (2.3) - can I use virftual pc and how do I do that!?

Reaction score
a G3 i dont see any real problems in it running vpc
as long as its fast ( 600 mhz + ) and you have alot of ram ( 512 mb)
and even then you can run vpc
vpc is retail software and even though microsoft discontiued it y ou can stil buy it either stand alone ( no os 99 ) or with a version of windows ( going up to 249 )

al you do then is install virtual pc follow the instructions and install windows
virtual pc is an aplication that creates a virtual pc in your mac fooling windows int ot hinking that its installing ona real pc
its not a speed demon but windows is quite usable

Ask a Question