Photos project cannot be open-- error warning

Reaction score
hello! Panicking here, because I'm half way through creating a photo book in Photos (upgraded from iPhoto which I was more comfortable with). Now I tried adding some new photos to the book, but keep getting the same message.

The operation could not be completed Selected photos cannot be accessed because an error **** you word while downloading one or more photos for a print project. Please try again later.

How many times I tried to close shut down the computer reopen it again nothing seems to work. Cannot open the book I was working on !!!

What on my options ? So frustrating :(((((

Thank you so much for any advice!

Reaction score
Dear Spawn_Dooley, thank you for your reply! I have to apologize for the autocorrect on my iPhone! Didn't realize that it messed up my message so badly. That said, I have to post that the problem seem to have been solved. I was trying to work on my Photos book project offline. And as soon as I had internet connection, the message disappeared and the project could be opened again. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I won't have any other trouble with Photos (at least until the book is done and finished!). Thank you again for trying to help!

Ask a Question