Photos from mobile

Reaction score
Its taken awhile, i know ,but have installed the( zte / Telecom) JoinME software onto my computer. In theory this should allow me to transfer photos straight from the phone rather than have to email them. It appeared to install without a problem but it only allows me to use the phone for texting( and probably browsing), it shows the Inbox,Sent, contacts etc but there is no media button that is supposed to access the file manager. i have tried but always same result. There are good instructions in the manual, the phone has the USB connection enabled, i connect it to the internet. nothing else to do. It is supposed to be ok for 10.4 (my OS) but there is also the disclaimer that it isn't guaranteed to work on any of the systems. I made sure the program was installed before plugging the phone in (as recommended for Windows-- just incase).. ZTE don't seem to allow direct contact. cheers.

Reaction score
The photos maybe in a proprietary format, but I've responded in the other thread.

Ask a Question