'Photos' and Facebook

Reaction score
We are on the road for six weeks and I had to have a new hard drive installed in the MacBook. The OS was upgraded at the same tim from 10.6.8 to El Capitan.

I like to post pics to Facebook as we travel to share experiences with our friends.

With 10.6.8, when I posted direct to Facebook from iPhoto the pics showed up on my timeline in a new album of the same name as that in the sidebar in iPhoto.Now when I post from Photos, they all keep getting added into an album named OSX Photos. I have tried choosing 'Timeline' from the drop down menu that pops up after I have elected to post them to Facebook but they still just get dumped into OSX photos.

I can't find the way to create a new album on Facebook each time I post pics.

Can anyone offer a solution to this?

Thanks, in advance , for any help you can give ~Peter Russell

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

I have heard of this issue previously. Folks have trouble uploading photos from the Photos app into anything but a previously uploaded album.

I will dig a little further and see if I can find a solution,

C

Reaction score
Hello,

I have heard of this issue previously. Folks have trouble uploading photos from the Photos app into anything but a previously uploaded album.

I will dig a little further and see if I can find a solution,

C
Thanks Corey - I'm pleased to know that it is possibly not something that I am missing or doing wrong.
I'll look forward to seeing any results that you might come up with. Being on the road on vacation I'm having intermittent Wifi access and therefore not able to do much 'research' myself.

Thanks again ~ Peter

Ask a Question