Outlook for Mac Export Broken, What is the alternative for Outlook Mac Backup?

Reaction score
My Outlook for mac export option is not working, It just gets stuck up at 7%. My mailbox is almost completely full and new emails are coming in daily. I deal with hundreds of emails. I need to clean up my mailbox and backup the email database. Is there any other alternative available for Outlook for Mac email backup?

Reaction score
Need to know the following:

1. What exact Mac model do you have?

2. What exact Mac OS are you running?

3. For Outlook, do you have Office 2008, Office 2011, or Office 2016? I have used all 3, but am most familiar with EMail cleaning for Outlook 2011 and (currently) Outlook 2016.

4. Have you ever done any disk cleanup/maintenance/repairs, for a software perspective?

5. Are you making backups to an external device? And if so, what software are you using for that?

Now, regarding Outlook, I assume you have deleted EMails in the past. Also, you should consider deleting any you do not need. For Outlook 2011, there is a way to rebuild its database (ie, Identity "file") to permanently remove deleted EMails. (For Outlook 2016, the procedure is different).

Ask a Question