Best Outlook 2016 mac Backup Solution.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am searching the best backup solution for Outlook 2016 for mac. I have been using Microsoft outlook for mac since a few years now and I though to backup the data when the mailbox has started flooding over 90000 emails. These are unmanageable now, So before deleting unwanted emails, I wanted to backup all the data so that later on if any previous look up comes on, I will be able to restore and have access.

I have also searched online for the solution. Honestly time machine backup to dull. I don't know why it even exists. Though its automatic but not reliable. I want a solution that is dedicated to outlook 2016 for mac and performs backup automatically on a weekly or monthly basis. Is there any such solution available?

Reaction score
Reaction score
I was also searching online for "Outlook Mac Backup", and omitting the manual backup process and automatic Time Machine backup, I found a tool named Mail Backup X. This tool claims to backup all the email clients available on Mac and is packing some good features mentioned on their site. It would be really helpful of you could spare some time, have a look at the application and shed some light whether I should go for it or not. Thanks for the help.

Ask a Question