Best browser for iMac

Reaction score
First: thank you to honestone, you helped a lot. now I need to know if these browser's are compatible with my iMac? tor browser, or the opera browser? thank you!

Reaction score
I have been using Google Chrome for about 2 1/2 years, and about 96% of the time. For the other times, I use Opera. The browsers themselves, and any extensions, have worked fine with both of my Macs, and through at least the last 3 versions of the Max OS (Sierra, High Sierra, and now Mohave). It is important to keep them up to date (as with any software one is running), and I am meticulous in doing that.

For speed ("I feel the need, the need for speed", as Tom Cruise so aptly said in "Top Gun"), Google Chrome is the fastest. Safari is the slowest, and Opera and Firefox are between Safari and Chrome, as far as speed is concerned.

What I'd like to see information about is the "free VPN" that is included with Chrome and Opera. How effective is it?

Ask a Question