Export Apple Mail Email Database to Outlook 2016 for mac

Eric Hickel

Reaction score
Hello,

I need to export my apple mail email database to outlook 2016 for mac. Recently I have switched companies and my new job requires me to use Outlook 2016 for mac. I am woking from home and using my own laptop for work. I need to transfer some important emails of work to outlook 2016 for mac (a few thousands of them). I also need to transfer the calendar entries and the addresses. I am doing this for the first time. Please help me find an easier and faster way. Thanks

Ad

Advertisements

Eric Hickel

Reaction score
Thanks honestone for the link, but I was looking for a more simple and quicker way to do this job. However, your link did help me. I searched more on that site for the same query and it seems like some apps are doing much better work here. I landed on an app called the Mail exporter pro from gladwev company. I downloaded a trial version and this tool worked like charm, I am sorry to say but the manual method was long and tiring. I was looking for something like mail exporter pro. Thanks for the help anyways. Cheers.

Ad

Advertisements

honestone

Reaction score
You're welcome. Glad you were able to find a solution.

Ask a Question