Neo Office Help

Reaction score
Hi There,

I have been using Neo Office for about a year, since finally abandoning MS Office on my Macbook.

Recently I've been experiencing some horrible bugs that I cannot find solutions to myself or online. As I often share documents with multiple parties, I often have to save them as .docx. Several times recently, tonight being one of these, I've reopened the save document to find loads of my work disappeared...or rather, invisible.

- Where there were images are now giant arrows.
- All text in tables has vanished
- Bullet points are there, but no text next to them!

Saving as a .odt file does not seem to make the missing work reappear. Opening in Open Office makes no difference.

But, BIZARRELY, if I open it with Preview, I can see most of the text and images perfectly fine (though formatting is a bit odd of course)! Same in Text Edit, where I can see all the text, though not images of course.

This wasn't happening when Neo Office (2015) was first installed, and don't know why it seems to have degraded. Given the content is clearly still there (according to Preview) the difficulty seems to be displaying it.

Example images attached below. Can anybody tell me what the **** is going on?? It's driving me away from Open Office programmes all together.

Cheers,
Dan

Screen-Shot-2017-07-06-at-22.47.41-300x256.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-06-at-22.47.16.png

Screen-Shot-2017-07-06-at-22.48.05.png

Ask a Question