Mutlible App

Reaction score
Hi,

Just got a ac Book Pro, was wondering is there an easy way of toggiling between app programmes when when you have a few open? Like a key board short cut and they all display!- using the dock is a bit slow i think? and is there a new version of Safari I cant find a tabs option when using, and I'm having some problems with Firefox.

Cheers

Reaction score
Yes Dan, go to "System Preferences", "Dashboard & Exposé". You can select that to happen when you mouse to a certain corner, or when you press the function key of your choice. You can choose to show all app windows together, show the dashboard or show the desktop.

Reaction score
In addition to Muirdach's suggestion, you can switch between open apps by simply holding down the Apple (command) key and hitting the tab key. You can toggle back and forth between two applications or you can keep hitting the tab key to go to other open apps.

As for Safari's tabs, just go to Safari > Preferences > Tabs. You did not specify the version you are currently using, but if it's not the most current, just run Software Update from the Finder > Apple Menu > Software Update.

Ask a Question