Music Chord Sheets on Pages

Reaction score
I've written/arranged some music that I like to play.. Instead of trying to carry thick binders around.. I'm hoping there is an app or two to look at to put them on my new iPad.. All the files have been created in Pages.

I've done this before by placing them all in NOTES.. Not sure that was the best remedy.. but it did work. This was a number of years ago and I don't remember a lot about it. I now have moved some of the music into folders such as "Christmas" etc.

Hope someone has a solution. Be great if there was a way to create a "Set" for what would be played on a certain day.. Also, even to have the option of a foot pedal for songs that are two pages..

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

Honestly, I would take a look at some of the music notation apps that are available for the iPad. Or, since they are in Pages format already, you could store them in iCloud and access them with the Pages iPad app. Not sure about any hands-free options for changing pages though.

C

Ask a Question