Mailing List software

Reaction score
Looking to find a mailing list software to use for class reunions. For years, I used MyMailing List and it apparently sold and it does not have a Mac version. I had both regular and Deluxe versions. The new updated the regular version but not Deluxe. Going to have to rebuild my reunion lists. Not happy. Any one have a suggestion?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

-Which version of OS X/macOS?
-Which numeric version of MyMalList?
-Is it not working under a newer version of OS X/macOS?
-Do you happen to have Parallels Desktop or VMware Fusion running Windows?

I haven't had the need to manage large mail lists in the past, so I don't really know of any software to recommend. I have done large mail merges with Microsoft Office back in the day. And, the Contacts app in Mojave/Catalina has basic functionality:

Print mailing labels, envelopes, and contact lists in Contacts on Mac

What functionality did the old MyMailList provide that you are looking to replace?

We'll see if we can help,

C

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

-Which version of OS X/macOS?
-Which numeric version of MyMalList?
-Is it not working under a newer version of OS X/macOS?
-Do you happen to have Parallels Desktop or VMware Fusion running Windows?

I haven't had the need to manage large mail lists in the past, so I don't really know of any software to recommend. I have done large mail merges with Microsoft Office back in the day. And, the Contacts app in Mojave/Catalina has basic functionality:

Print mailing labels, envelopes, and contact lists in Contacts on Mac

What functionality did the old MyMailList provide that you are looking to replace?

We'll see if we can help,

C
The MymailingList was never on Mac. It was on an older Windows computer. Our reunions are every 5 years. Currently have a MacBook Pro with Catalina 10.15.2 version. The deluxe version of MyMailingList had name, phone, address, with several extra fields to keep other information. Some of the other fields were notes, anniversary, birthday, business info, email. I had worked out a system to keep deceased classmates on list but put info in a field so could sort a list of them, if needed. My husband and i both graduated with over 650 in each of our classes. It would really nice if the company that owns MyMailingList would do a deluxe version for Mac. When I talked with them about 4 yrs ago, they acted like they would not do any further programming on new product. Not even updating the Deluxe version.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Ahhh...OK. I couldn't find an older Mac version, so that's why. ;)

I still haven't found anything similar/compatible for Mac. You could purchase Parallels ($79.99) and Windows 10 Home ($139.00) and install them, then install the old version of MyMailList, and run it that way. You might have to upgrade to MyMailList & AddressBook 8 ($29.95) as well for compatibility, if your older version is too old. It may be tricky to move your old database to that however.

Do you still have the old Windows computer?

C

Ask a Question