How to print mailing labels from excel on Mac

Reaction score
Hi,

I have put all client addresses onto an excel spreadsheet and I need to print labels...how do I do that?

I have created columns as so:
First Name, Last Name, Company, Address line1, Address Line2, Address Line 3, Country.

Preferably I would like to use Avery to print the labels, but at this point I'm desperate and just want to print the address labels!

I tried to look for instructions online on this site http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/e...for-an-address-list-in-excel-HP010243267.aspx but basically I didn't get further than step1 as my Formulas tab does not have a "defined names"...

Would appreciate any help I can get! I need to print these labels asap and send out the letters to clients tomorrow! :(

Thanks,
Mona

Reaction score
Make new Worksheet
Add a forumla that joins all the data together with the right CRs
Make the Cell the same size as the Label Print.

I use Contacts, it has great Address Label Printing, Excel = hardway

Reaction score
Kaveman thank you for your answer!

Could you be a little more specific....I'm really not good at this stuff and no clue what CRs mean...and no sure what you mean by make the cell the same size as the Label print...

Very interested about this Contacts and address label printing, would you like to clarify...

This is all new to me so please bare with me :)

Thanks!

Reaction score
CR = carriage return, sorry very old reference, new line
here's a good link

To resize the Cell link

In Contacts, you make a group of the people you want labels for, the File > Print > Show Details and choose the options you want.

Ask a Question