Sending HTML email by mailing contents of page

Reaction score
I have very, very little experience in programming and have never built a website using code so when I needed to start sending an HTML newsletter to my clients for my business, I found a solution on the web:

I build a website in iWeb then save it to my public dropbox folder. I get the public link from dropbox and use it in a free domain created at My Dot TK. Then, I click file>mail contents of this page. It works like a charm....except....

I also recently created an e-flyer for an event coming up. I used the same process and everything looks fine on the website but when I try to email the contents of the page, some of my graphics disappear! I thought it might have been a problem with the file extensions but that can't be it because two of the graphic are exactly the same and one shows up and one doesn't. I ran the code through a code checker and everything checked out. I just don't get it. I'm not sure if the problem is with the graphics, iWeb, or Mac Mail.

If you want to try to recreate the problem, the web address is http://icfalltasting2012.tk

I am running Lion 10.7.4

Thanks for any help or advice!!

Ask a Question