Mail

Reaction score
I've been getting both g-mail and net zero mail on my mac mail for 3 months. Suddenly, 4 days ago, I stopped getting gmail on mac mail. I have changed nothing. I have Mac OS X 10.4.8 and Mail 2.1 (752/752.2).

Also, I can no longer use the email function on iphoto. This worked before and also has not been changed. Now I get a message when I try to email a photo that says, "Mail got an error: Can't make class outgoing message." I believe these two problems are related but i can't figure out what is wrong.

Reaction score
Nevermind. I couldn't solve the problem, but I just reconfigured the gmail setting to forward a copy of all gmails to my other email address which is still showing up on Mail. I guess there still are more than one way to skin a cat.

Reaction score
But I still haven't solved the iPhoto Email problem. So if anyone knows what that's all about. I'm guessing it's related to the mail problem.

Ask a Question