MacBook screen turns pink, and a Photo Booth issue

Reaction score
Hi. I was wondering if you could help me. I seem to have two problems with my MacBook.

First of all, my Photo Booth won't open because apparently my MacBook's camera is "in use by another program", yet I never have any other program open that might be able to use it and it's been like this for a few months now. Any way to fix this?

My second problem is with my MacBook's screen. Basically there's a pinkish outline, or complete pink colour, to everything that I do that appears for a few seconds and then goes and then re-appears every so often. It just started doing this yesterday and already I'm a little worried as it seems to have gotten worse today. Is it just a technical problem? I haven't smashed it or anything recently, so I'm a little stumped as to what could cause it. Any ideas or suggestions on how to fix it? If it helps, I've had the MacBook for over a year now and I'm on Mac OS X 10.4.11.

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help.

Ask a Question