Macbook Air download issue

Reaction score
Hello,

Im not super tech savvy but I need some help with my MacBook Air. It is fully up to date with the latest OS. My problem comes when I try to use Frostwire or other like sites to download. It seems no matter what I do with the firewall I can't get anything to download. I also us a VPN but it doesn't seem to matter if its on or off. Ill attach the error message when I try to upload the latest version of Frostwire. When I go to download files there are plenty of seeds but nothing happens on the download.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 7.50.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 7.50.50 PM.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 266

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I am not experienced with FrostWire or other BitTorrent software. Normally, that error is due to an incomplete or corrupted file download. Have you tried deleting the file and re-downloading it?

I think your best bet would be to post your query in the FrostWire Community Forums, as I am sure someone there will have a solution/recommendation.

C

Ask a Question