Kernel error repeating

Reaction score
I have a white macbook not quite sure of OS think 10.4.2, it was bought mid 2006 so not sure if this matches. Am at work so can't check right now.
The last couple of days keep getting the kernel error and sometimes it turns back on straight away, sometimes if remove battery and replace then it works but generally it just keeps repeating the same error.
I have never added any RAM or anything, the only thing i can think is someone downloaded TVUplayer onto my mac the other day so it came up on the desktop .exe and then couldn't be opened obviously and was put in the trashcan.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thank you

Reaction score
This kernel panic error always happens at startup, don't know if that reduces the possible problems?

Reaction score
Home from work the computer is Mac OSX 10.4.11 1.83 GHz intel 512 MB 667MHz
Took many attempts to turn on computer with kernel panic message coming on over and over again, finally am on this computer. No panic logs as it happens as it is starting up, please can someone explain what is happening.
Many Thanks

Ask a Question