Is there FTP,SCP,SFTP app for real-time file synchonization?

Reaction score
Is there an application that can automatically synchronize the remote directory after changing the contents of the local directory?
I'm trying to get something like WinSCP that can keep a remote directory in sync and automatically send edited files to the server.

Reaction score
Is there an application that can automatically synchronize the remote directory after changing the contents of the local directory?
I'm trying to get something like WinSCP that can keep a remote directory in sync and automatically send edited files to the server.
iCloud? Synchronization will be as immediate as the speed of your internet connection. It will also allow all your other Apple devices to synchronize with each other. Try it with the default storage size that comes with macOS, and you can opt to get more storage as your needs expand.

I have managed to stay at 200 GB storage for years now. 200 GB is $3/month; 2 TB is $10/month. Nothing in between.

Reaction score
I mean an application that will be able to send files to various hostings by SFTP / FTP / SSH connections, not a dropbox replacement ;)

Ask a Question