iPhone X a month later... What's your stance?

Reaction score
I find the iPhone X a blast to use. There's still a cool factor to using my face to unlock my phone. Don't get me wrong, it's quick and it's seamless, but there's still something to be said that my phone is using this super-advanced facial recognition system that no other phone on the market can touch.
more: chung cư eco dream city
The screen is of course gorgeous. The blacks are pure black and the colors pop. The way the phone display kind of melts into the air with no bezels, is sexy.

The guts of the iPhone X paired with iOS 11 is a force to be reckoned with. The phone is blazingly fast. Scrolling and loading and multi-tasking is very fluid.
more: chung cư mỹ đình plaza 2
The camera is a beauty. I'm very impressed by the pics I've taken on it in bright, favorable lighting. Everything pops.

Overall, I think the iPhone X is amazing. Apple should be proud and we should be very happy with it. They took a lot of risks and made some bold moves but they taught us, once again, to always have faith in Apple when it comes to changing (and elevating) the game.
more: eco dream nguyễn xiển

Ask a Question