iPhone is disabled, refuses to connect to iTunes.

Reaction score
Hi,
Yesterday I decided to enable the password lock on my iPhone 4. I made my password "FallFromFord', seeing as that's how my screen got cracked, and I do enjoy self deprecating humor. Anyways, I carefully typed it in the two times necessary and bingo, it said my password was set. I turned of the screen to test the new password, and to my dismay it said I had the wrong code. So I tried it again, this time carefully checking to make sure there were no mistakes. Still wrong. So I began carefully and systematically entering every possible error; I tired FellFromFord, FellOffFord, FallOffFord, FallenOffFord, FallingOffFord, Fall From Ford, fallfromford, fall from ford, etc. After a day of entering the wrong code and waiting 1 minute, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, and finally an hour, my iPhone decided to tell me it was disabled and that I needed to connect to iTunes. So I did just that; plugged it into my computer and waited for a second. Then I got a message saying something along the lines of "your phone is locked and must be unlocked in order to connect with iTunes" I tried it again and again, restarting my phone and whatnot. I checked all over the forums and couldn't find anything that was exactly my problem. Any help? Thanks guys. P.S. I'm running Windows 7 and my iTunes/iPhone are completely updated.

Reaction score
Hi
You will need to put your phone into recovery mode and restore it to factory settings as per
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1808

note that this will wipe your phone - you will need to restore from a previous backup done in iTunes or via iCloud backups!

Ask a Question