Internet connect problem

Reaction score
Hi all!
I have an imac G4 1.0 with 1gig ram. It is running 10.3.9. I am a PC user but I picked this up cheap for my 2 year old. I installed an airport card and set it up properly. My son has been using it for a month. He is getting quite good but is also getting curious and opening everything he can(i did not put limits on his account). It seems he has inadvertently changed some settings. Mozilla no longer accesses pages...it states www.XXX.com could not be found. This is the same result if internet explorer is used. If I try to update software I get the "server unavailable" message. I have restarted the modm and all. I have two other pc's running on the network and they are fine. A wireless laptop works fine. I even tried hooking the ethernet up and no go. The airport card shows connected with full bars but i still get a message that I could not connect to the internet. I have searched and tinkered and checked and unchecked all I can think of. I have explored advanced settings. Any other ideas are greatly apreciated. Thank you,

Ask a Question