Problems with Internet Connection...

Reaction score
Right, so I'm using a PowerBook G4. I use Airport (mostly) to connect to the internet. I travel round working in different schools, and in the last school I was in, I was given permission to connect to their wireless network. It had a WEP password, so I handed over th laptop to the ICT technician to put in the password... he messed around with it for about 10 minutes (literally- I was seriously wondering how long it took him to put in one simple password!)

Anyway, since I got home, I've had problems with the internet connection. I can pick up emails through Mail, and view the internet through Firefox, but Safari won't work, neither will the iTunes store or MSN or Skype. I guess he's changed some settings but I can't for the life of me figure out what. I've used the laptop in a couple of different places where I would usually connect with the Wireless network and they all have the same problem.

It's driving me crazy, and I can't figure it out at all- I'm usually good with this kind of stuff! Can anyone help??!

Thanks,
Elphie xx

Ask a Question