Mac OS X 10.5.8 Problem connecting to internet

Reaction score
Hi forum,

for the last week I have had trouble connecting my macbook to the net. I know it's not the internet or service provider, but my Mac since the same problem happens in several different locations (Where I can normally se the net right away since it's already set up)

In System Preferences it tells me that I am connected to the internet (Airport) and all the other computers in the house will work, but mine.

I have figured out how to solve this problem, but it's not really a fix. I have to keep restarting my Macbook till I get (Usually 3 popups, ill post them here) but today there was a 4th popup. Anyway, after I "Allow" all these popups the internet will work.

I'm not sure why this happened. One day I turned my Mac on and the date was wrong (couple of days behind) and the net wasn't working. I connected it to the net with ethernet and it fixed it, however since then from what I understand unless I go through this popup process not even ethernet will work.

Here are the popups.

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 402
  • Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 385
  • Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 400
  • Picture 5.png