installation disk lost

Reaction score
hey so my macbook runs mac os x. im not sure the exact version. i could find out if you need it. but anyways, i lost my installation disk and my macbook is being stupid and the little question mark guy pops up when i turn it on. ive tried a few things already like clearing the pram and stuff but its not all working. a few forums said to use disk utility to open it on the cd or something blah blah blah, but i dont have any of the cds for my macbook anywhere. my question is that is there any way that i can download all the reinstallation from somewhere on my moms comp (pc, windows xp) and burn it to a cd or something? thanks a ton for any help, and god bless.

- KC

Reaction score
Don't know about anyone else but I've not been able to find any downloadable OS disks on the net. However I have been able to pick up disks I need through Ebay at pretty good prices. I got a full set of Mac Cube install disks for around £5 (roughly $10) including postage. Hope this is some help. Geo

Ask a Question