ICloud: uploading music

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to ICloud. Is is possible to upload my ITunes music library to ICloud? If not, is there another program that will? I have an ICloud account, but it's not installed in my finder. How can I get it to show up in the finder? Thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
As far as I know, only iTunes purchases would be stored in the cloud.

iCloud only shows up in System Preferences & online from a laptop or desktop computer not a device like a phone. Not sure about iPads or tablets, I don't have one so I can't check but it's probably viewable on one of those too, just not from a mobile phone.

I'm not sure what the best advice is to store one's music library in the cloud sorry.

Reaction score
Thank you, Spawn. All I'm trying to do put some of my music library in the could so it doesn't take up space on my hard drive. All the advice I've found so far is geared to using apps (iphone and IPad) which I don't own. You'd think this would be a simple matter but so far it isn't. thanks for your attempt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question