Is iCloud automatically included in mac machines ?

Reaction score
I don't want it in mind and can't get rid of it. I keep stuff in my own documents, downloads, pictures, etc. don't need the
services of I cloud.
I get this message as soon as I boot up now which doesn't make any sense I'm not signed up with them in any fashion , so, why they're bothering me I don't know.

"This mac can't connect to iCloud because of a problem with (then it gives my mail address).
Open I cloud preferences to fix problem".

shouldn't have a problem since I'm neither signed up with them or want them In my machine. We just click on 'later' to get rid
of the message.

There a way to get rid of the message. Whenever I've tried to disable iCloud I get message on how they will take out areas of my computer if I try to get rid of them like 'documents' threats on how I will lose such and such if I proceed. May have to take into shop and pay 100 to get rid of it. sigh.......

Reaction score
You could just sign in with your apple id, this will get rid of the pop up messages. Right click on the icloud drive in finder and select 'Remove from sidebar' it will not get rid of the drive just one means of accessing it. Then just don't use the icloud for storing your documents

Reaction score
I got iCloud on 'hide' in the sidebar. whenever I would try to put in my apple ID it would say wrong password
then I put in my email address password wouldn't take that either.
Just gonna keep it on 'hide' in sidebar and wait till something else goes wrong which it will then take it to geeks
and they will look at me like "you don't want iCloud"? No, don't want iCloud LOL You get free storage then they want to charge you for extra.

Ask a Question