ICloud storage shows 36MB of mail but nothing shows on my iCloud Mail panel on the Home page

Reaction score
My iCloud storage shows 36MB of "mail" but no emails (at all) actually show up on my iCloud Mail panel on the Home page. My Notes, Contacts and Calendar all display content just fine. The 36MB iCloud storage figure indicates that syncing is happening - but why does it refuse to show the emails on my Mail panel on the home page?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

Are there any emails in any of the other folders - i.e. Sent, Junk, Trash, etc.? Sent emails will count in the storage number.

C

Reaction score
Yes Cory. I have found that it will display the half dozen emails where I have (mistakenly) used the Apple "@me.com" email address. However 99% of my mail is sent using "@gmail.com" and that is totally missing from view in Mail. Given the 36MB of stored "mail" - it has to be my "@gmail.com" emails - but why can I not see them...?

Ask a Question