iCloud questions

Reaction score
why when i create a doc and save it in iCloud then delete the doc it deletes in iCloud as well ??
also I have no iPhoto app in iCloud so cannot save photos ??
help would be appreciated...

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
I don't use iCloud much as I don't have an iPad or iPhone but I can hazard a guess that iCloud is only syncing with what is on your device or mac so if it's not there it isn't going to be found in iCloud.

As for the photos I think iCloud only saves photos taken on your devices for a set period just to give you time to download or save them to your Mac or iPad.

So there is no iPhoto app there, just syncing with your iPhone or iPad if you use it to take photos.

As I said I'm hazarding guesses here ...

Reaction score
why when i create a doc and save it in iCloud then delete the doc it deletes in iCloud as well ??
there is no "as well" if it's in the iCloud thats where it is, of course if you delete it it's gone...

also I have no iPhoto app in iCloud so cannot save photos ??
look into Photo streams, no other Apps needed.

Reaction score
Hi,

As Kaveman said
if it's in the iCloud thats where it is, of course if you delete it it's gone...

Matters not where you save it, Mac or iCloud. If you delete it from the Mac or iCloud then it is gone, unless you have exported a copy to another destination.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-15 at 21.39.42.png
    Screen Shot 2014-02-15 at 21.39.42.png
    144.5 KB · Views: 381

Ask a Question