iCloud Question

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Quick question. I bought a new macbook pro a few weeks. I gave my mom my old macbook air but I didn't restore it. How do I get all my iCloud info off of my old macbook air? For example, I don't want to see on my iPhone safari what websites she is on using the air, and vise versa. I don't want my contacts to get screwed up and iTunes to get screwed up. I was to totally get my iCloud info off that old macbook air. Any suggestions how to do so?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

If you successfully migrated all of your data from the old MacBook Air to your new MacBook Pro and you don't need any of it, you can simply create a new admin user account for your mother on the old MBA, login to her account, then delete your old one. If you want to ensure your iCloud information is deleted before doing the acct steps, login to your acct on the MBA and sign out of iCloud, then perform the acct steps.

C

Ask a Question