I can't upgrade Safari anymore!

Reaction score
When I try to go to several websites, I get a message to upgrade my browser. When I try to upgrade it, I always get a message that everything is up to date!! I just got a message that the most recent version of Safari is not available for my system! Is there a good alternative to Safari?

Reaction score
Hi TD I have the same problem with my safari, I have the special version of fire fox for older Macs and i find this suitable for most of he sites that reject safari

Reaction score
Hi TD I have the same problem with my safari, I have the special version of fire fox for older Macs and i find this suitable for most of he sites that reject safari

Thank you, David!

Have you had any problems with firefox? I'm nervous about downloading it.

Reaction score
When I try to go to several websites, I get a message to upgrade my browser. When I try to upgrade it, I always get a message that everything is up to date!! I just got a message that the most recent version of Safari is not available for my system! Is there a good alternative to Safari?
Safari, why are you doing this to me? ;-(

Ask a Question