Help transferring videos to DVD-RW

Reaction score
Hi I am trying to copy some videos which are on my Mac to DVDs. I am able to copy one video and when I try and add additional videos to the DVD it would not let me. Now I have done some research and found out that the discs have been finalised.

So what I want to know is how to I burn a video onto a DVD-RW without finalising it and also how to I un finalise the DVD I used. just though I'd add that I'm using a MacBook Pro with OS X 10.6.4

Reaction score
Hello,
First things, first. What are your video's format(s) that you want to burn to a disc? Which application are you using to burn the discs? Do you merely want to store these videos on a disc, or do you want to be able to play them on a computer, or a stand alone DVD player?

Reaction score
I agree Walrus666 old friend, but copy's can still be found if one has time to look ! its still a very good prog to have aboard, don't you agree.

Reaction score
I definitely agree. I was lucky enough to download VisualHub right before it was discontinued. They have a couple of "spin off" apps of VisualHub but they don't even have half of VisualHub's features. There's also a site where one can download an Xcode project of VisualHub, seeing that it is now "open source".

Ask a Question