Hello everyone

Reaction score
I'm new to forums and most things technological! I'm currently studying and have muddled through the year with nothing going too wrong...however I've known that the day would come when I would have to get a little more savvy!
The day has come :) I'm looking forward to reading through common problems and getting more skilled at problem solving by myself.

Also looking forward to getting some help with a specific problem I'm having...I'll post a new thread soon.

Kind regards,

Peta

Reaction score
Welcome, Peta! YOu'll find that a number of folks on here are more than willing to help. When you make a post needing help, it is best if you let us know the following information:

1. The exact Mac model you have.

2. The exact Mac OS you are using.

Also, hope you are making backups to an external device. That will save you a lot of headaches! And, it would be good if you perform periodic disk cleanup/maintenance. We can provide information as to which tools you can use for that (along with tools for backups).

Ask a Question