Garage Band

Reaction score
I just recently reinstalled MAC OSX onto my MacBook Pro and when I did that that I never installed any of the applications from the CD provided. I have since updated my system and now when I go to download Garage Band it won't let me. I am looking for some help with this or maybe a link to where I would have to go to download a working version of Garage Band. The ones i've found online always say "unable to install". Any help would be great!

Thanks!

Reaction score
I have 10.5.8 and I cannot find a download for garage band. All I can find is updates and I don't have anything to update. Where can I find the version compatible with 10.5.8?

Reaction score
There was a Boxed Set of iLife that was for sale, you might be lucky enough to find one for sale on eBay or some local Apple Reseller.

It is very important to do a full reinstall when you reinstall the OS else you can be trapped with this problem.

Ask a Question