Frustrated again

Reaction score
I'm a relative newb to OS intricacies. I had my Finder all sorted the way I liked it and now it's not showing the items in sidebar the way they show in Finder Preferences. Also my external CD/DVD drive isn't showing although I have checked that in the System Preferences. I brought up Mac Help to find out how to burn files to the CD burner but clicking on File doesn't show an option to Create Burn Folder.
I think I've gone through all the places to set the right options to accomplish these things and am out of ideas.

Reaction score
I'm a relative newb to OS intricacies. I had my Finder all sorted the way I liked it and now it's not showing the items in sidebar the way they show in Finder Preferences. Also my external CD/DVD drive isn't showing although I have checked that in the System Preferences. I brought up Mac Help to find out how to burn files to the CD burner but clicking on File doesn't show an option to Create Burn Folder.
I think I've gone through all the places to set the right options to accomplish these things and am out of ideas.
I don’t have a rewritable drive to try this, but I remember when I had those, it was fairly easy to burn data files. Just insert a blank disk, double-click its icon to open (just like any Finder window), drag the files/folders you want to include, then select File > Burn …

Ask a Question