another silly but frustrated empty space

Reaction score
in my head, that is... when it comes to keyboard shortcuts. Of course I am most keen on keyboard shortcuts, and for however 20+ years I have been using macs, I still can't ever remember what those darn symbols represent! I know what I still call open apple (as command) and I know shift, but I never remember which is option or ctrl or all the others... isn't there a simple key somewhere? When I look up keyboard shortcuts anywhere, they list it via names, which is great... but can't I just take a screen shot of a simple little key to what those pesky guys look like? Then I'll run to that ten times a day and hopefully remember them soon!?! ...sometimes I think I'm hopeless... but you guys save my bootie everytime.

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

all the symbols on the keyboard are available as characters in different fonts on your Mac...

Watch the movie and then you can create your own little graphic cheat sheet...

Apple Keyboard Symbols

regards

Ric

Reaction score
oh my gosh,
did I never tell you how wonderful that was?!?!
I am so sorry, I was sooo surprised and shocked and appppppreciative!
Can I save it somehow, as I haven't had time to make a cheat sheet for myself somehow?? I'm so glad that you havn't taken it down yet! ((thanks))

Reaction score
rooter said:
oh my gosh,
did I never tell you how wonderful that was?!?!
I am so sorry, I was sooo surprised and shocked and appppppreciative!
Can I save it somehow, as I haven't had time to make a cheat sheet for myself somehow?? I'm so glad that you havn't taken it down yet! ((thanks))

Oh, duuh, sorry I just did, sometimes I ask before I think... sorry!

Ask a Question