Font Issue

Reaction score
Hi! I recently added some new fonts to my Macbook, in doing so it change the font for Safari to one called "Cookie" I double checked in Safari preferences, and they are still set to the default fonts, Times and courier. When I view a webpage that the font should appear as a default font, it resorts to "cookie". I deleted "cookie" from my computer totally, but it still there. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Hi! I recently added some new fonts to my Macbook, in doing so it change the font for Safari to one called "Cookie" I double checked in Safari preferences, and they are still set to the default fonts, Times and courier. When I view a webpage that the font should appear as a default font, it resorts to "cookie". I deleted "cookie" from my computer totally, but it still there. Any suggestions?
Hello, did you check all of the Font folders? If you deleted the cookie font totally, it wouldn't be there. In addition to your Home/Library/Fonts/ or Home/Library/Fontcollections/, check YourHardrive/Library/Fonts and your System/Library/Fonts as well. :)

Reaction score
Yea!!!! Thank You! That worked!!!! I deleted it from Home/Library/Fonts. The Safari default fonts went back to normal after emptied the trash:D

Ask a Question