SOLVED Deleting multiple emails

Lin

Reaction score
I want to delete multiple emails at once. I actually did this before, but forgot how it works. Any help is appreciated.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

I assume this is in the Apple Mail application? If so, you can hold the Command key and click on multiple emails to select them, then click the Trash can icon in Mail or press the Delete key.

Let us know if that works for you.

C

Lin

Reaction score
Hello,

I assume this is in the Apple Mail application? If so, you can hold the Command key and click on multiple emails to select them, then click the Trash can icon in Mail or press the Delete key.

Let us know if that works for you.

C
Thanks Cory. Yes, it's Apple mail. I know this works, but once I was able to click the top email, scroll down and click another and eliminate all emails without having to individually click on each one. I just can't remember how. With the Command key I have to do each one. I get dozens of unwanted emails each day and it's time consuming. Thanks for your help.

Reaction score
to select a block of emails, click on 1 email at one end of the block , hold shift and then click on an email at the other end of the block.
Alternatively click on the mpty space at the bottom of the list, hold down the left mouse button and move up the list.

Lin

Reaction score
to select a block of emails, click on 1 email at one end of the block , hold shift and then click on an email at the other end of the block.
Alternatively click on the mpty space at the bottom of the list, hold down the left mouse button and move up the list.
That's it! I did it once before by accident and tried and tried to do it again but forgot the shift key. Much easier. Thanks so much.

Ask a Question